7 Steps to implement yoga in your workplacethree clouds yoga
Photo by laurenmancke.com
Here is a quick cheat sheet and overview to successfully implement yoga in your workplace.
1. Write a vision/mission statement for your yoga program that includes your organisation’s core philosophies
2. Set specific program goals and measurable objectives that link to your company’s strategic priorities
3. Set a timeline for implementation
4. Establish roles and responsibilities for team members who are engaged
5. Create a budget to carry out the program
6. Market and promote your yoga program internally
7. Create evaluation procedures to measure your stated goals and objectives.